Greetings to the hordes of readers who are checking out my very first property management blog post!! Our first REAL blog post should be forthcoming in just a matter of days!
I just have to decide what I want to chat about FIRST!!
- Them/Us – What’s the difference?
- Getting back the most money from your security deposit! A FREE cleaning checklist for owners & tenants moving out. I prefer not to keep your deposit, thank you!
- Tenants – Military, NATO, civilian – but all highly qualified!
- Plumbing – Preparing your vacant home for tenants – getting rid of the gunky stuff!
- Photography & home staging for marketing! Staging your house is not just for the sale market!
- Updating – Getting rid of brass and other dated stuff at your house – little by little!
- Pets – take ’em or not? Yes, you probably should!
- Risk-free property management plan!
- Maintenance – Necessary and preventative! See Below!
Mary Kenworthy – Associate Property Manager