Stephanie has spent her career helping her clients achieve their real estate goals. Whether listing and marketing homes for sale, helping buyers find their dream home or managing investment properties, Stephanie always exceeds her client’s expectations. Her history of excellent service has earned her respect from her peers and continual praises from her clients. Stephanie graduated in 1986 from Cox High School and went on to obtain a BBA in Marketing from James Madison University. Licensed since 1992, Stephanie’s passion and enthusiasm for serving her clients grows every year. Stephanie resides in the Great Neck area of Virginia Beach with her husband, Lee Clark, and her younger son, Casey, who attends Virginia Tech. Her older son, Connor, recently graduated from William & Mary.
- Associate Broker
- Graduate of the REALTORs Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Large Team Diamond Award winner, Hampton Roads REALTORs® Assn
- Regularly voted Best Real Estate Team in the Best of the Beach competition