Renting Vs. Buying
We love matching up great tenants with the properties we manage, but we also enjoy helping people realize the dream of home ownership. It may be a lot easier to achieve than you think. If you are considering buying a home, let us give you some points to ponder.
- Are you ready to put down roots in a community?
- Is it time to start building wealth through real estate ownership?
- Is your job secure?
- How is your credit?
- Have you considered the tax benefits to owning a home?
- Are you new to the area and need some advice from a knowledgeable real estate professional?
If you have an upcoming move, it would be smart to consider buying a home, as opposed to renting. First steps include:
- Talking to a mortgage lender to get pre-qualified for a loan. An experienced mortgage professional will help you determine your price range based on your desired monthly payment and the cash you have available for a down-payment. Some loans do not even require a down-payment!
- Meet with one of the agents on our team for a free, no obligation buyer consultation. This meeting will give you great information about the buying process and will help you develop a timeline for finding and closing on your new home.
- Have us start you on an automatic search for homes that meet your criteria. This is great way to check out homes that might work for you even before you are ready to buy. Every time a home is listed for sale that matches your criteria, you will get an email with all the information and photos.
Owning a home is a dream that should come true for everyone. If you would like to speak further about how we can help you achieve The American Dream, please call us directly at 757-481-0441 or send an email to [email protected].
Check us out at www.StephanieClarkrealestate.com.
We look forward to adding you to our long list of happy clients, as either a tenant or a home buyer!